Studio Update – January 2014 – Issue #1/#2
First of all, the whole ReVenture Games team hopes you had a smooth transition into 2014
Now that all the festives have ended, we’re back working on things!
This months first studio update is in form of a video and can be seen below!
A few things happened between when this video has been recorded and now though, so let’s bring you up to speed on what’s going on:
- LORNA0 is progressing. Some missing sprites have come in and have been implemented, bugs have been fixed and the game is scheduled for a release around March (in time for GDC ’14).
- LORNA1 is in pre-production, game mechanics are being discussed. The development will actively begin right after LORNA0 is released.
- MESSD2 is progressing as well! The intro is done in a rough version, and the scenes are being worked on. The projected release date is still Q1 2014.
- GNIGHT will be announced officially after the release of MESSD2. It is currently in planning phase.
That’s all we have for this update! A big thank you to all our fans and beta testers! You guys ROCK!
– Marcus Seyer, aka. The Dhel – CEO ReVenture Games