Guten Abend meine Damen und Herren!
It’s June, and after not posting an update in May, we thought we should update you on the things we’ve been up to.
- Subject 33 is currently on the back-burner. We ARE going to finish it, but it is not our main priority right now…
- …since we are currently focusing on getting Ghostly Desires, our Adventure Jam 2016 game, finished up nicely for release. No release date yet. If you want to play our Adventure Jam version of GD, please head on over to the game’s GameJolt page.
- May has been a quiet month for us. Natalie has been recently made redundant at her current work place, and on top of that, had to deal with a family member’s death. This month however, we will get back into the swing of things.
- I personally have been concepting some mobile game ideas of my own. Nothing note-worthy has come out of those concepts yet, but they are going to be short, silly games to kill some time.
That is all we have to report for now.
In wake of the recent tragedy that happened in Orlando, Florida, where 49 people lost their lives in a gay nightclub, we felt it neccessary to direct a few words to the LGBT community.
At ReVenture Games, we are commited to make games that show diversity in many shapes and forms. Many of our future games will include gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transgendered and even gender-fluid characters. We will have an active discussion with members of the LGBT community about our characters, so we display them in the right light, and not in a stereotypical way.
We offer our deepest condolences to those affected by this horriffic event, and we wish you all the strenght in this time of grieving and going forward.
Love will persevere.
– Marcus Seyer, aka. The Dhel, Founder ReVenture Games