Studio Update – March 2014 – Issue #1
This is our first studio update for March 2014! We’ve been quite busy working on things, so let’s get right into it
- LORNA0 is coming along VERY well! The game is now playable from start to finish, all of the walk animations are implemented, as well as all the sound files!
- Resulka is currently working on the intro and ending movies. As soon as those are done and implemented, we will have a last short phase of testing the Release Candidate build.
- We’re good on the time-frame we set ourselves, and we plan to release the game on or before March 12th.
- “The Day After You Went Away” will be released one day after LORNA0, most likely March 13th. Look at it as a kind of epilogue.
- LORNA1 is currently in pre-production. We didn’t do much on the script the last few weeks, mostly because we wanted to focus on LORNA0 and BETTY0 completely.
- I’m currently working on some GUI tests for the game, but nothing is finalized.
- “Messed-Up Mother Goose 2” is coming along well! The individual scenes are now being worked on. Not much more to report on it.
- The game will be delayed to Q2 2014, so i have more time to think of weird things to put into the game..
- “Mmmmm don’t remiiiind me.” – Kabriel Gnight.
Here we go! Now you’re up to speed on what we’ve been up to 😀
We can’t wait to release “The Coming of Age” and please let us know what you think.
As soon as we got our message boards all set-up, they’ll be opened up. Your feedback is important to us after all 😀
– Marcus Seyer, aka. The Dhel – CEO ReVenture Games