Studio Update – May 2017
Hello everyone, this is Marcus!
After a long, long time here’s another studio update. So let’s get right into it!
- A word about Lorna Bains. We know we have been very silent about the project since january and we are truly sorry for that.
- Because of the non-successful crowdfunding campaign we had to take on day jobs and that takes up most of our time these days.
- However, the game is NOT dead and we are working on it every now and then. We just cannot make this our priority anymore, which really sucks.
- I especially feel very bad that we cannot provide you with new information regulary, since you guys put your money and trust in us and i feel we are letting you down.
- Now, we would love to get more developers and artists involved with the project, but we are reluctant to let people into this who we don’t know. Also these people would like to get paid for their work, which is also an issue, since we have very limited funds available. However, if you are a developer or 3D artist and would like to perhaps lend a hand, please do contact us! We really would appreciate it!
So yeah, that’s our update for may. We hope you understand our silence and we will try everything to change this.
Much love from all of us at ReVenture Games!
– Marcus Seyer, aka. The Dhel – UI Designer @ ReVenture Games.